USB/RS232 connector,cable for Mitsubishi Q PLC,3 meters.
USB-QC30R2 is the programming cable in which USB interface provides both the serial connection and RS232 signal conversion. Under the control of computer-driven driver, the programming cable makes it possible for the computer's USB interface to simulate the traditional serial (known as COM interface), thus various existing programming software such as communications software, monitoring software and other applications can be normally used. The working power supply of this cable is directly from the USB port, but not the PLC programming interface. The two-color LED on the converter box indicates data’s transceiving status.
USB-QC30R2 is applicable to Mitsubishi Q series PLC (Q mode)
USB-QC30R2 principle and figure structure:
USB-QC30R2 programming cable simulate USB port as traditional serial port (usually COM3), which enables existing programming software(GX Developer) to communicate through simulated traditional port and PLC devices.
Features and technological index:
● Support USB-QC30R2 operating system: Windows2000/XP (WinNT4/95/98/Me/DOS not included )
● Support USB-QC30R2 programming software version: GPP V4.0, GX Developer V7.0 and above
● Fully compatible with USB 2.0 standard
● USB-bus powered, with current consumption of 50 mA
● Baud rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adapt to the standard baud rate
● Support UART data format: data bits: 7-8; stop bit: 1, 2; check-bit: odd / even / no parity
● Each PC only supports one USB cable programming
● Working temperature: -20 ~ +75 ℃
● Cable length: 3 m; Color: black
USB device drivers should be installed before using USB-QC30R2programming cable. After completing Driver installation, the corresponding COM port for the USB-QC30R2 programming cable will be displayed in the “Device Manager” of Window. The step next is just to choose this COM port in the programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as in the Default settings. And the following steps are exactly the same as in the traditional programming cables with RS232 interfaces.
USB-QC30R2 programming cable does not support long-distance communications. For long-distance communications, RS232 long-term drive can be chosen, (8-wire system, model: SC-232E).
Please Note: USB interface cable cannot be extended.